With reference to the Prime Ministers Statement made on the 24th March 2020 whereupon His Majesty King Mswati III has commanded Government to introduce a National Partial Lockdown of Eswatini as of the 27th March 2020.
We share your concern regarding the impact of the current situation on all aspects of our country and economy, and we are fully committed to do our part to prevent further infections and flatten the curve. It is our responsibility to keep ourselves and the people around us safe to assist in halting the spread of COVID-19, while we continue to support the economy of our nation. We will continue to operate efficiently, effectively and safely in these unique circumstances within the confines of the law and processes and procedures for our services.
In order to achieve this, the following operational requirements will be implemented during the lockdown period:
- Sites will remain operational within the confines of the law and instructions by government as long as our supply chain allows us to work efficiently and safely.
- Where operations do not conform to government requirements for active operation and as contractually required , these shall be shut down.
- Department and Office Admin will remain fully operational within the confines of the law and instructions by government.
- Procurement and Estimating department will remain operational within the confines of the law and management will remain available for assistance where required.
We are committed to assisting our clients during these challenging times.
- The admin team are available as per normal procedures; therefore, any quoting, invoicing and admin matters will be handled as usual.
- To ensure we can stay in touch with all parties, we are equipped to conduct meetings via WhatsApp messenger, and will communicate via email and WhatsApp to accommodate the needs of our clients.
- We shall continue to be available to our clients on our mobile phones, and the landline will be diverted accordingly.
We wish to ensure the public, our clients, friends and business partners that every precaution will be taken to ensure the health and safety of our staff and all those that we encounter:
- Our staff are working under our revised Health and Safety policies and are being provided with the required PPE and Sanitation materials.
- A no touch policy has been implemented with immediate effect.
- All staff and visitors are required to sanitize their hands when entering and leaving our office.
Thank you for your understanding as we pledge to operate responsibly and productively in these unique, uncertain times.